Hostel Facility for Girls
The education society “Vidya Bharati Shaikshanik Mendal, Amravati” founded by Hon’ble Dr. D. R. Shekhawat, an eminent educationist, as a Founder President and Hon’ble Smt. Pratibhatai Patil (The First Woman President of India) as the Former President of the Society, has worked with missionary zeal to promote women empowerment through their quality education. The education society’s endeavour to achieve this objective has been reflected in constructing spacious “Pratibha Women’s Hostel”equipped with all basic and modern amenities in the most secure environs of Vidya Bharati Mahavidyalaya, Amravati. It is heartening to note that the Girl students presently out-numbering and out-smarting their boys counterparts in several fields are utilizing these facilities to their optimal potential. The founders are indeed very delighted to see that their dream of educating, and empowering women is being fructified.
Hostel facility for girls is provided in the premises of institution. A separate application form must be submitted for admission to the hostel after seeking admission in the college.
|| Ms. G. C. Khutpale (Phone : 0721-2550696) - Mobile : 9922410178
| Total Intake Capacity
|| 2 Seater, 3 Seater & 4 Seater
| Separate Mess Facility
Note : Separate Information Brochure (Mahiti Patrik) is availalbe in Pratibha Mahila Vastigruha, Camp, Amravati-444602.
Rules of the Girls’ Hostel
1. The hostel is home of the students on the campus. Hence she should behave in the campus as well as outside in such a manner as to bring credit to oneself as well as to the institution.
2. A student once admitted to the hostel continues to be a hostel inmate throughout the year. She has to pay the room rent for the full academic session. In any case, the amount paid will not be forfeited.
3. Students will be personally and collectively responsible for any loss or damage to the hostel furniture or other fittings in all the common facilities in the hostel.
4. Students should not enter the rooms of others when they are not in their rooms.
5. All the students are expected to remain present at the time of Roll Call.
6. The use of electrical appliances like heaters, hotplates, etc, in the hostel rooms is not allowed.
7. Students must not keep valuables in their rooms. Extra money must be deposited in the post office/savings bank account. They should lock their rooms properly when they go out for bath, etc.
8. Students shall not leave the hostel for out-of station visits without prior written permission of the Warden/Matron concerned. Absence from the hostel without permission will be treated as a serious offence.
9. Ragging is a serious crime; it is strictly prohibited. To minimise such incidents, students of the first year are urged not to visit other hostels without their Warden’s permssion. In case of defaulters, the police authorities have the right to enter the campus or arrest anyone depending upon the severity of the offence.
10. Students are not allowed to keep weapons in their possession in the hostel.
11. Guests of the students will not be allowed to stay with them. Visitors are not permitted to stay in the Girls’ Hostels after 8 p.m.
12. No student is allowed to remain outside the hostel premises after 8 p.m.